Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Can you prove it cabron?
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
74 Hondo XH511T "Just Plain Nasty" on new air bagged dolly trailer. new Dart Big M 540, 13.5:1 currently on E85. Billet main caps, Bill Miller Billet rods, Callies crank, JE pistons, cam by Chris Straub, Isky red zone solid roller lifters, Jesel belt drive, Brodix 360's, Inconel exhaust valves, Comp Pro Magnum rockers, aluminum oil pan, FAST XFI injection with 120lb/hr injectors and 2100 CFM throttle body. aerospace vac pump, Magnafuel Protuner 750 fuel pump, powermaster alternator, 3 qt. Accusump, new Optima battery last month, 15% gears, 10 7/8x15 Tom Black prop. Air shifter and manual engaged Lenco clutch. Casale whirlaway. new Speedhut gauges with GPS speedo. CSR remote mount electric water pump, twin 10 gal. polished Russell saddle tanks, D21 rudder stuffing box and propshaft seal.Trailer has around 1200 miles since new sits on 4 airbags, 4 shocks, 10X9 Douglas wheels, polished stainless steel removable tongue with nice Fulton jack, removable wiring harness, pulls like a dream. It will be at Billy's show in Needles later this month. $25,000 located in Yucca AZ.

420.JPG 402.JPG
403.JPG 404.JPG
405.JPG 406.JPG
408.JPG 409.JPG
400.JPG 410.JPG
412.JPG 414.JPG
415.JPG 416.JPG
418.JPG 423.JPG

·
Can you prove it cabron?
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yucca??!!
I am there all the time. Ain't nothing in Yucca. :wink2:
Thats what I thought too when we moved out here. There's actually quite a few hot rod and v-drive boat owners around believe it or not. A drag car chassis builder and a very good custom car and boat painter one road over. I can't believe how many cool people I've met out here.

·
Distinguished Member
5,782 Posts
OK, gotta ask, what's the vertical tube in the middle of the transom for?

·
Can you prove it cabron?
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, gotta ask, what's the vertical tube in the middle of the transom for?
Ive been told one of the previous owners installed it to hold an umbrella that would shade the driver while in line at the ramp during races. It's nicely made and it supports the deck so I left it in the boat

·
Registered
34 Posts
Casale handle

Did you have to custom make the handle for the passenger on the casale? I've been looking all over for one like that with no luck
Thanks - Loosecannon

·
Distinguished Member
5,782 Posts
Did you have to custom make the handle for the passenger on the casale? I've been looking all over for one like that with no luck
Thanks - Loosecannon
D-21 has one... PM Phil off his shaft seal thread in the parts section...

·
Can you prove it cabron?
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks - Loosecannon
The handel itself is just a stock item like you get from CP or Eddie marine. I believe the small mounts were fabbed but they were with the boat when I got it so can't say for sure. D21 does make killer stuff though.

·
Big River Boy
256 Posts
The handel itself is just a stock item like you get from CP or Eddie marine. I believe the small mounts were fabbed but they were with the boat when I got it so can't say for sure. D21 does make killer stuff though.

Had to have that handle for the wife, only way she would ride in it. :grin:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is the boat for sale?

If this boat is for sale, I must have missed the price. How much and do you still have it?
Thank you

·
Can you prove it cabron?
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If this boat is for sale, I must have missed the price. How much and do you still have it?
Thank you
Price is at 25,000 but I was intending on installing a brand new propshaft before the show this weekend and was also going to have Brian at Horsepower Connection in Havasu, dyno tune it. Unfortunately I've been out of town and unable to do either so I figure those two things are worth around 2k. Price as of right now is 23,000.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.