1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts

·
Hydro Pilot
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Does it have everything ready to go less motor?
Yes, except the rear motor plate. Has complete driveline (prop to bellhousing) and original Sanger foot throttle. All steering components are intact. All cav plate hardware is there including down pedal. Will need a bit of fiberglass work on top deck.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Yes, except the rear motor plate. Has complete driveline (prop to bellhousing) and original Sanger foot throttle. All steering components are intact. All cav plate hardware is there including down pedal. Will need a bit of fiberglass work on top deck.
Good luck w/ the sale Tony, great starter boat priced right and will be a great restored classic !!!! It isn't like they built a bunch of them lately!!! Heck, they don't even build cars anymore !!!!!!!:)hand

·
Just Me
4,059 Posts
do you know what * gearbox it is and what gears are in it? Also, what is the strut angle? I see it has a single drag fin under it, do you know if it was ever raced and if so what class/bracket?

·
Hydro Pilot
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It has a stock casale v-drive, not sure what gears would be in it.....what ever Sanger would have put in at that time. I am second owner....original owner of boat never raced it, just a river rat setup with a tunnel ram motor is what he had in it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts