Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Hydro Pilot
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally decided to go ahead and redo my flattie. A few pics of the hardware removed so far. Plan to take it to the fiberglass / paint shop on Monday morning. Pete's bling shop :D will be polishing and powder coating all the hardware. I will post pics of every step along the way....so stay tuned.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Looks easy when when you are doing ALL the work instead of ME !!!!! As soon as I get my Spectra finished my Sanger will be all over the floor like yours. The first bolt you take out is the hardest because you already know the drill:D

·
Michigan Hotboats
292 Posts
Is this the flat you have had for sale for so long on craigs list??

·
Hydro Pilot
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is this the flat you have had for sale for so long on craigs list??
Yes, that's the one. It's going to be a show piece when i get done with it. Heading to the paint shop with the bare hull tomorrow morning :D

Finally got the last nut and bolt stripped out of it tonight:|err

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
One more Blue boat in the works.:)devil

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
Is there any other?:p

·
Registered
232 Posts
Paint !

I could paint it like your dads old vette!
that would be nice!

Well I finally decided to go ahead and redo my flattie. A few pics of the hardware removed so far. Plan to take it to the fiberglass / paint shop on Monday morning. Pete's bling shop :D will be polishing and powder coating all the hardware. I will post pics of every step along the way....so stay tuned.

·
Hydro Pilot
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SOLD!!!

Finally found a buyer. BOAT WILL BE RESTORED AND UP AT HARDY BY NEXT SUMMER. i AM GLAD IT WENT TO A GOOD HOME....SOME DIE HARD V-DRIVER BOUGHT IT.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts