Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Driver
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you two need to grow up and be happy you didnt have to deal with what i had to yesterday. Wipe the boat down, check the oil(oldsmobile), put a new water pump on (cause nicson suck), and drive all the way down river eat dinner in havasu and drive back:D:)hand you got the pics it was crowded

·
Gas Dock Greg
352 Posts
you two need to grow up and be happy you didnt have to deal with what i had to yesterday. Wipe the boat down, check the oil(oldsmobile), put a new water pump on (cause nicson suck), and drive all the way down river eat dinner in havasu and drive back:D:)hand you got the pics it was crowded
Must be nice to live like a KING :)devil I'm sweating my ass off every day at work, eating rice and beans. Just trying to save up some money for gas

·
Registered
489 Posts
Those were some nice pics you sent me.Thanks:)devil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.