Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Just a thought here, but as far as reselling down the road, everyone knows who Eliminator is. They tend to bring a little more money due to the name especially to people who are buying a first boat, etc. Also, I like the 454 vs the 396 for a sales point. But in the pictures, the Mantra looks cleaner and since its listed by a member of this forum you will likely get very honest info about the boat/build. I would check them both out closely and see which one calls your name. Check for any issues, stringer rot, etc. The usual suspects. Just my thoughts anyway lol. Good luck with it either way!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
No easy answer but I think I agree with the Eliminator. I would prefer the 454 over the 396 and I would honestly question 600 hp on that motor. Not saying it's not possible but????

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Would much rather have the eliminator, but the guy didnt seem to know much about the boat / motor.. Said some cosmetic damage and stuff not to bad. Just worried me and before i even talked about a price he was already talking about lowering it.. Mantra just seemed alot cleaner and less of a risk. Idk bout 600 hp either.. just what he told me and i read.. Tryed telling me it would do 100 or so also. Old fart soo...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts