Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Boat is a 76 Howard 460 with a berkley jet, turn key.Sits on dual axle roadrunner trailer. Looking to sell or trade for daycruiser.:)hand Motor does not have anything special done to it, as for top speed ? Never check with gps so i would'nt want to blow smoke maybe 60ish mid 60's ? Located in Idaho and was thinking $5500obo

Attachments

·
Just Me
4,107 Posts
Nice looking boat, but you should give a few more details. How is the motor built, hours on the motor, impeller size/type, confirmed speeds (ie.. confirmed with a gps), and the big two: Where is the boat located and how much are you thinking you want for it. You can edit your original post so some of that pertinant info shows up on the initial post. BTW nice looking boat. :)hand

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Boat is a 76 Howard 460 with a berkley jet, turn key.Sits on dual axle roadrunner trailer. Looking to sell or trade for daycruiser.:)hand Motor does not have anything special done to it, as for top speed ? Never check with gps so i would'nt want to blow smoke maybe 60ish mid 60's ? Located in Idaho and was thinking $5500obo
This is a nice ride!! Comes from a great boating family. Can't beat the price!!:)hand

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Damn Eric. I'm hoping you're gonna show up with something badass to take the place of this absolutely beautiful boat!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts