Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Should i go get some pop-corn or is this movie over already?
Im sure there is reasonable explanation for this, or beer may have been involved.

·
Done....
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beer!!!....most definetly it seems Todd. hahaha. It's all fun and games. I spoke to Tim ''by PM's''. He says, two thirty packs went down, and whole lot of talk.:D

Wayne-Congrats on the new ride. I hear it's sick!!

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Beer!!!....most definetly it seems Todd. hahaha. It's all fun and games. I spoke to Tim ''by PM's''. He says, two thirty packs went down, and whole lot of talk.:D

Wayne-Congrats on the new ride. I hear it's sick!!
I only remember one 30 pack and it was light beer... ewwww

In-n-Out was good on the way home.

·
Shifty Racing
689 Posts
That Miller is use to big power, so you got some big shoes to fill.
We got at the Whiskey for the rest of the night when the beer was gone. We were doin hot laps in the flatty all night!

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
We got at the Whiskey for the rest of the night when the beer was gone. We were doin hot laps in the flatty all night!
I would of stayed longer, but damn, thats a long drive home!!!!! I was making vroom vroom sounds in it. Can't wait to see it on the water.

Atleast the miller will have a chevy in it now. It should run awhole lot better now...:)hand

·
Done....
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ahhhh man.....that hurts. Are you saying my little 468 is not enough? hahaha. I need alot of seat time to catch up with you guys then. :|err

·
Done....
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nandi it's a chevy youll never fill the shoes
I know, that's the big problem right there. Automatic loss against a Ford if I ever raced one.:D I'm a big Ford guy Jeremie. Don't forget that. I work for Ford for crying out loud. I see horable things here all day long. ;)

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
WHATS HORRIBLE HAVING TO SELL EXTRA WORK , WORK FOR cm youll be rich

1 - 15 of 15 Posts