Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, new to this forum. I saw some pics on a so cal forum of a white boat that looks exactly like mine, same pump, loader and hull work also. Its a Jack Mcclure pump, part jacuzzi and american turbine snoot. BBC 454. Just wondering if anyone knows anything more about this model?? Or if you guys have any id like to see them! Its a 18 foot hull. Thanks! Im going to post some pics..

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Haha, blue one is a Brendella, used to be white. Ask me how I know...:wink2:

These hulls are very fast. That boat ran a tick over 100 mph with my 548 in it. Jeff Bennett did the bottom, mostly removing the delta pad and blending the transition to the intake. Jack did the pump. Still kicking myself for not keeping that pump, spent about 4k on it. Those boats love a little bit of chop, don't get scared, keep your foot in it:))THumbsUp

Cool thing about that boat is that it has the cav plate recesses. Always wanted to put the plates together but ran out of time. Wife and kid didn't like the sound of 800 horsepower breathing down your neck. Wanted to build a back seat too but never got around to it. How do you like the seats?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea its an 18 foot, my typo. @brendellajet thats awesome man! Same boat then lol. Its in Montana now, when did you sell it? I got it from a kid that didnt know much about it. It only does 53 with the current motor, i plan on doing some work to it this winter. Which impeller is that? Who was the builder? And yes id like to put the cav plates on there also! The seats are a bit rotted now i was going to change them out as well. Thanks for the info!:+1:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I run it mostly in these bays on the reservoir, good water most days but ive cut some chop with it too, does good like you said. Im planning on a 500 HP motor build and a pump freshening up of impeller, bearings etc..

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Also..theres a 7200 rev limiter pin in the msd box. This engine i have lays over at 4k..somethings not right with that i know, either timing, fuel or advance stuck, i have yet to run any more tests. But i was just wondering if someone had also run a small block in it because of that rev limiter do you think?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts