Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
i will start $2000 first offer .cuz i would honestly have to repaint it...any seats ? TANKS ?

·
Ryan Smith
411 Posts
I seen that boat at CFW fathers day. I questioned the painted floor, owner said it was all good underneath and he took pics before paint. The exterior paint is new, although not my style the guy did a good job and probably will look great in the water. Its a light boat... Good drag boat

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
I can't imagine anyone buying that paint job. 2K is about it I'd say. Good luck.

·
Ryan Smith
411 Posts
Me either... If it were all gray it would have been gone already. Just trying to help the guy out cause he did put allot of time and money in it im sure. From what I heard though about 75 was the last Shovel produced and they went to the Picklefork design. Does the pink to this boat read 1977? I got the same hull and mine pink says 84 cause it was a drag boat and never had CF numbers before then

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sanger hydro

yes the pink say's 77 on it, and it does have CF number's, their is gas tank bracket's, but on tank, and no seat. Everone can rip on the paint job, but it does look good, and it's done the right way.

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
AS YOU CAN SEE THE PAINT JOB LOOK CLEAN AND DON PROF..not my cup of tea thats just my opionion but does look like it was painted by a pro...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts