Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
77 hydro, tagged till 2011 new paint, trailer powder coated, new race's, bearings, seal's. Open to Any Reasonable offer's. Isin't doing any good sitting in my drive-way (916) 343-4526

Attachments

·
Ryan Smith
411 Posts
Someone has to at least look at this boat. Everyone's been talking sh*t about the paint. I seen it at CFW fathers day. It is a quality paint job and the boat deserves to be put together!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Paint

Someone has to at least look at this boat. Everyone's been talking sh*t about the paint. I seen it at CFW fathers day. It is a quality paint job and the boat deserves to be put together!

Might be a quality paint job...but is still butt F==king ugly... would stand a better chance if in primer...IMHO

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
I am one you are refering to I assume. I never bad mouthed the quality only that choice. I told him before he painted it he would be beyyer off leaving it in primer. I know when I buy a boat it had better have paint I can live with or be a project. I would not pay for a scheme that I wouldn't want.:)coffee

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
i called and offered to buy the boat before it was painted. the guy was determained to custom paint it. well at least we know hes diagnosed color blind or blind. dont matter quality if it needs to be stripped off. if its that ugly it better say painted by ray charles on the front

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
forget the paint job its nice and clean and wet sand it and re shoot it all silver,,but i saw the parts that went with this boat and its old crappy lookin stuff.....if he had all the part cleaned up and polished or powder coated i would be interested also what was done to the floors i heard bad stuff saw coverd up and i dont want to get out there and have it fall to pcs...show some pics of the parts and floors please so we can be the judge maybe put the story straight.

show me pics of the parts and the floor ..im really getting close to picken it up when the price get right,,

that paint job will not sell the boat if it was primed grey and had nice rigging it would be gone.

get me the pics lets talk..

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I had one of these (when i was young/dumb) with a Blown 392, it was a blast to own.
Love to have one again, to bad.

Johnny

·
Registered
268 Posts
i beg to differ with this boat, if this thing had that right fittings and colors in the rigging it could turn into a sweet ride, and that paint would really turn heads

·
Not a Member
511 Posts
I like the paint, but I like alot of weird things.
It would look alot better with some solid graphics or lettering.
Will also look alot better with a nice big blown or injected motor.
What scares me is the covered up interior. Is he hiding something??
Last I saw he was asking $5,000.00 :)sphss

·
Ryan Smith
411 Posts
Jangles I wasnt refering to you.... Just I hate to see this old sanger get a bad wrap you know. These boats are my favorite (thats why I bought one). And the owner seems like a good guy when I talked to him. He said there is pictures of the floor before the bed-liner went on the floors. As for the hardware looking old, Nothing a polishing wheel cant fix or my buddy owns a powdercoat shop. So fighter style :):)punch line-x the boat and flat black the whole motor!

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
Jangles I wasnt refering to you.... Just I hate to see this old sanger get a bad wrap you know. These boats are my favorite (thats why I bought one). And the owner seems like a good guy when I talked to him. He said there is pictures of the floor before the bed-liner went on the floors. As for the hardware looking old, Nothing a polishing wheel cant fix or my buddy owns a powdercoat shop. So fighter style :):)punch line-x the boat and flat black the whole motor!

It is a cool boat and I remember the pics he posted of the floor. It looked as fine as it can in a picture. I know he painted it and Mouzer said he did a good job but still it will take a very special buyer to pay for the paint job. I stand by what I said before that it's a 2 to 2.5K boat.:)hand

1 - 14 of 14 Posts