Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, here it is........

About a year ago I HAD to have this boat-----wanted a Biesemeyer REAL bad----in the worst kind of way. So. I picked up this '78 Biesemeyer in Phoenix last year at the races and brought it home to Florida, and then...........Nothing. Nothing at all. It just sits in my garage, (I think it's still there, it's hard to see it with all the bikes, wagons, Power Wheels, tricycles.........). I seem to not have any spare time to do anything with it, so it's up for sale. $6,800

• '78 Biesemeyer Ski deck
  • All hardware included, v-drive (no idea on what gear), motor mounts, t-tank, prop shaft, drive hub for motor to v-drive.
  • All the turnbuckles and the cavitation rod and arm are brand new never used.
  • no seat
  • no trailer
PM me with questions......

Attachments

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
i was workin on getting that one when the guy said i took to long now its sold...it was 6k when i last talked to him now its its $6800 and i would have to get it all the way back from east coast to calif..damn it.:|err:D

·
BIG member
1,406 Posts
I'm interested but I'm back in Phx.. Saw the boat at the races to but wasnt ready then. Got any ideas about transporting?

·
Registered
20,026 Posts

·
Registered
20,026 Posts

·
Registered
20,026 Posts

·
Registered
20,026 Posts

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
stop the insanity my head is gonna exsplode...

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Paint..And it's only a "K"deck if the hat is facing forward !!!:)grn;)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts