Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not mine. The only bad things I see about this boat is through the transom exhaust and the mouse motor. The good things are is it is a Hondo runnerbottom, has the velvet drive in it, and it has real world 2009 pricing. Sure everyone wants to get top dollar for their stuff. Not to offend anyone, but the minus engine true flats that are selling in the $2500 range cannot compare to a deal like this.

http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/boa/1309148467.html

·
Registered
20,051 Posts
priced right to sell......................

you need to sell those banshee and buy a boat.

is it you that emails me every boat on craigslist trade for 650/banshee

·
Registered
931 Posts
I called this guy a few weeks ago. He lives down by San Luis Obispo. It has a 350 chevy, is 19 feet long. Looks good for the price. If some one has a BBC they could have a bad ass boat for the price.

·
Registered
20,051 Posts
i get a kick out of ...but ya never know somebody will trade ya ..im waiting for it to happen.....:)hand

·
Registered
137 Posts
i think he's down to 2750. now. it's been on craigslist san luis obispo a long time now. i think he started out around $3800 begining of summer.

seems like a realy nice price for what your getting. espicialy for someone wanting to get into a v-drive on the cheap...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.