468 c.i. chevy
aluminum procomp heads with minor port work
Full Roller Iski Cam 740 lift
Crower HD roller lifters
All titanium valve hardware crower/and Iski
Eagle 4340 crank and eagle H beam rods
oringed block/fully studded
BDS stage 2 Blower

No dyno on the motor but spins a full A bronz mag impellar 6100 rpm with 4% underdriven on the blower making 5 lbs. of boost so there is plenty of room to increase hp with just a pulley change. The boat gps'd at 90 mph with a B impellar with pump and hardware issues before the A impellar was installed and have not gps'd since but im sure has improved the gps number.

$16,500.00 OBO

Will post pics tonight.

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
thing is amazing man- wishin i wasn't trying to buy a house right now!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I remember seeing this boat everyday on my way home from high school and dreaming of one day owning it. This is one of the most beautiful boats I have ever seen. I need to win the lottery STAT.

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
I remember seeing this boat everyday on my way home from high school and dreaming of one day owning it. This is one of the most beautiful boats I have ever seen. I need to win the lottery STAT.

x2!!:)devil

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Nice looking boat, I can appreciate the stainless hardline, looks great

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thatis beautiful!!! Do you have a full pic though I wanna see the front and sides that thing is pretty!!!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
that is a baddasss hotrod... wish the funds were there! what type of headers are those, ive seen them on quite a few boats and love the look!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts