Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
clean nostalgia dirt bike .New dirt track tires. Runs great, fast as hell!!! For more info ,call Jim 714 558-9455 $1,500

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Nice, I had one of those years ago, lots of fun.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
you also might want to post this on thumpertalk.com or race-dezert.com

both free, race-dezert.com is easier though, you don't have to sign up to post on the forums ...

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is not a bike Steve McQueen used in a movie, he died in 1980. On Any Sunday 1971
I think you added one to many zero's to the price, it should be $150.00.
The Steve McQueen reference was a joke......And the reference to the movie was also. So, buzz off you serious A-hole!! Go kick sand in someone elses toybox.:(:(

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What kind of wheels are those and can you drop a quarter in the tire tread?

I need more pics too! :D
those are Daytons my brutha!! True wire wheels just like those hoppity bouncin' cars!! They were acquired down the street from my favorite gangsta!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Can you start it up and give us a sound byte, I'm sure with that exhaust pipe it sounds really good. Also is that an extension cord or rope on the cross bar.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can you start it up and give us a sound byte, I'm sure with that exhaust pipe it sounds really good. Also is that an extension cord or rope on the cross bar.
that is definitely an extension cord. This is a new hybrid engine that was retrofitted for the gas crisis we are now experiencing. It is designed to be plugged in to any power source at your convienence! It runs on either 2-stroke or electricity, your choice. Also, no exhaust sound when switched over to elect.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts