Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 2 new 8-71 blowers (never ran) polished.
Has front snout and rear plate.
I just want to sell one now and keep one for later.
you pick which one you want.

$2200.00 obo

Johnny

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, that would be about $3500 as new one is $4000 plus.
I do have a new complete set up with everything

Johnny

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
You can buy a brand new 8-71 complete polished kit from summit for $3,399.00

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can buy a brand new 8-71 complete polished kit from summit for $3,399.00
Yep, just looked it up myself. SUMMIT-$3399+$300.00 tax=$3699.00 + shipping
Ok then .
my complete kit for $3200.00 (save $500)

But I really did not want to sell the kit,just a blower.

Johnny

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Since when do you ever pay tax when ordering from summit?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Why you guys busting his balls. If its to much for you and he doesnt accept your offer, than move on.:)hand
I remember some of the same BS when I sold my blower as a complete kit. Go to Summit then.Hehehe

765 Posts
Why you guys busting his balls. If its to much for you and he doesnt accept your offer, than move on.:)hand
I remember some of the same BS when I sold my blower as a complete kit. Go to Summit then.Hehehe

nothing wrong with a little haggling......in the old days that used to be called..."jewing someone down" but thats not politically correct anymore......butch

·
Just Me
4,107 Posts
nothing wrong with a little haggling......in the old days that used to be called..."jewing someone down" but thats not politically correct anymore......butch
Haggling is between a prospective buyer and the seller. Not standing on the corner telling everyone that looks to buy there might be a better deal down the street. A good deal is a state of mind. If someone buys a part for twice what they sell it for at abc cheapy mart and thinks they got a good deal then they did. If they buy it cheaper than anywhere else and they feel they were ripped off it still wasn't a good deal. Glad I'm not selling anything... just looking and wishing.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I am not trying to bust his balls on anything here, they are great blowers and hope he gets exactly what he wants for them!! I was just saying that they are 3,399 for a brand new kit, not 4,000 plus.......

Travis

·
A legend to the DNR
1,166 Posts
I am not busting his balls by asking what goes with it and agreeing that Summit does not charge tax.:)sphss

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So after all this, anyone want to buy just a Blower?????

Johnny

765 Posts
Haggling is between a prospective buyer and the seller. Not standing on the corner telling everyone that looks to buy there might be a better deal down the street. A good deal is a state of mind. If someone buys a part for twice what they sell it for at abc cheapy mart and thinks they got a good deal then they did. If they buy it cheaper than anywhere else and they feel they were ripped off it still wasn't a good deal. Glad I'm not selling anything... just looking and wishing.

i agree............

johnny just sit back and wait for a buyer........do you have all the paperwork that came with it...........if not in original boxes with original paperwork a discount is in order...........nice set up..........if the economy was better it probably would be gone with a cash buyer at your door.....good luck...........butch

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i agree............

johnny just sit back and wait for a buyer........do you have all the paperwork that came with it...........if not in original boxes with original paperwork a discount is in order...........nice set up..........if the economy was better it probably would be gone with a cash buyer at your door.....good luck...........butch
Most of the box's with the bolts/gaskets, but would prefere to make someone a deal on just a blower.

And thanks for the +++ comments...

Johnny

·
Registered
285 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts