Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recommended from a friend that had a deck boat job redone. got an estimate for 1/2 the economy going rate is. same swatch,same colors ,same job. very professional workmanship! cars,boats,furniture. this is the guy look at pic's. Im so jassssed at the way this jod came out. works out of house now in (moreno valley). will have business cards in 2 weeks. If you would like a referal contact [email protected] highly recommended for an outstanding deal!:D:D Still having side panels made and race tank cover made with saddle 11 gal tank covers done same colors! pics tuesday.:)hand

Attachments

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope its not me I want to stay in the boat and if not hopefully my lifeline jacket will save my butt! Dont want to get wet but over a 100 anything can happen.

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
Nice looking seats:)devil I need a rear seat made in almost that identical pattern and colors :)bulb

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
clean that sumbitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(

Damn smart ass :D:D Whats up Shaun. Ya tell me about it. Those pics are old (aug. 07), I detailed the hell out of it last weekend. Just trying to help a fellow boater out;) I forgot that we have neat freaks on this site:D

·
Razor Wire Militia
741 Posts
Damn smart ass :D:D Whats up Shaun. Ya tell me about it. Those pics are old (aug. 07), I detailed the hell out of it last weekend. Just trying to help a fellow boater out;) I forgot that we have neat freaks on this site:D
shit I am far from a neat freak but with all the time and work I put into that boat it was always clean...:D how ya been Richard? still selling her or what ?

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
shit I am far from a neat freak but with all the time and work I put into that boat it was always clean...:D how ya been Richard? still selling her or what ?
You did do a hell of a job!
I don't think I could bring myself to selling her. It would be like taking my perfectly good dog to the pound :D but never say never. My wife told me she's pregnant last Thursday, baby should be here in June. Big River might be put on hold for me next year. Wait a minute...She's the one who's pregnant, not me. Disregard what I said about Big River;)

·
Razor Wire Militia
741 Posts
I don't think I could bring myself to selling her. It would be like taking my perfectly good dog to the pound :D but never say never. My wife told me she's pregnant last Thursday, baby should be here in June. Big River might be put on hold for me next year. Wait a minute...She's the one who's pregnant, not me. Disregard what I said about Big River;)
lol congrats on the new little one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts