Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's all coming to light. I knew about George Kaiser getting paid back through Solyndra for being one of the Kenyan's primary fundraisers but I wasn't aware 80% of "Green Loans" were going to pay back other campaign contributors.

CRONYISM SCANDAL

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
LIES, The big corporations and the 1% are lobbying Washington and stealing from the Tax Payer. These are programs to help ALL of America!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
It's all coming to light. I knew about George Kaiser getting paid back through Solyndra for being one of the Kenyan's primary fundraisers but I wasn't aware 80% of "Green Loans" were going to pay back other campaign contributors.

CRONYISM SCANDAL
Why am I not surprised? Chicago politics at it's finest. John Daly would be so proud.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Why am I not surprised? Chicago politics at it's finest. John Daly would be so proud.
You mean Richard J, (who if he were alive would still be mayor) - and Richard M Daly...

Uncle Dave
John Daly is a golfer. And a hoot. Met him once on his home course in Arkansas and went out drinking with him at his brother's bar in Dardanelle. He's basically the John McEnroe of golf.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts

·
3,006 Posts
Where is zombie? He should be outraged! :rolleyes:
He's to busy attaching Romney's Character while Trying to cover the elephant in the room up but he doesn't realize we can all see it.

They both are bad choices imo. However, on is the size of the mouse and the other is the size of an Elephant.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where is zombie? He should be outraged! :rolleyes:
He's to busy attaching Romney's Character while Trying to cover the elephant in the room up but he doesn't realize we can all see it.

They both are bad choices imo. However, on is the size of the mouse and the other is the size of an Elephant.
He's carefully combing through Romney's children's school attendance to see if they ever played hooky so he can proclaim this as evidence that an Indonesian Muslim would be superior in every way since everything else he has used in an attempt to disparage him has failed miserably.
He's batting 1000 as a complete political loser!

·
3,006 Posts
He's carefully combing through Romney's children's school attendance to see if they ever played hooky so he can proclaim this as evidence that an Indonesian Muslim would be superior in every way since everything else he has used in an attempt to disparage him has failed miserably.
He's batting 1000 as a complete political loser!
My first comment probably covered his basis.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts