Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
count me out too...looks like a accident ready to happin:)st the best thing you can do to this boat is jack up the motor and slide a different boat under it!

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Is the "JS" prefix on the side for Jersey Skiff??? Looks like a cross between our Cracker Boxes and the Jersey Skiff racers... :)devil

·
i'm back!!
687 Posts
yup jersey skiff...and thats the way they ride...lol...so just sack up and hammer down....:p

i've driven them and there a hoot.....bounce bounce bounce.........

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
That thing is an accident waiting to happen. I think it's the worst riding performance boat I've seen. It's got a porpoise from 10mph to 104mph.

Darrell.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Jersey Skiff's are awesome and this guy took it to another level. I give him props. If you have ever have a chance watch these go around the track to see how they turn. Its almost as scary as this thing trying to make a pass.

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Jersey Skiff's are awesome and this guy took it to another level. I give him props. If you have ever have a chance watch these go around the track to see how they turn. Its almost as scary as this thing trying to make a pass.
X2. They race them right below our house and what a cool setup. With that said, a blown one.......:))eek:)) I can't imagine..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts