Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
80's Biesemeyer - former "Ski Racer" for sale.

For Sale:- in Southern Calif. a former "Ski Racer"- '80s Biesemeyer. Sadly neglected but easily rescued. Boat is complete (except seats) including Casale V-drive, steering, all engine mounts, foot over-ride cavation plate hardware, fuel tanks. Engine is "broken", but is there as a short-block (looks like a 427 BB Chev.). Trailer is a "trailer" - also neglected but rescueable.
Asking - $5,000.00 obo. For more info. contact - Steve McElroy at (714) 397-3250 - cell.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Elbow Grease needed !!

For Sale:- in Southern Calif. a former "Ski Racer"- '80s Biesmeyer. Sadly neglected but easily rescued. Boat is complete (except seats) including Casale V-drive, steering, all engine mounts, foot over-ride cavation plate hardware, fuel tanks. Engine is "broken", but is there as a short-block (looks like a 427 BB Chev.). Trailer is a "trailer" - also neglected but rescueable.
Asking - $5,000.00 obo. For more info. contact - Steve McElroy at (714) 397-3250 - cell.
[

QUOTE] Looks like there's potential for a "save" !! Please - somebody - step-up !!

Capt. H&P

·
Registered
722 Posts
Chicken huff puff ~ You're one and the same right ? ( even I figured that out) Hard to believe somebody would let a boat get so degraded ! What a shame..:))ThumbsDwn Thanks for the post & hope somebody brings it back to life. It's gonna need a trauma team ! lol

·
BIG member
1,406 Posts
Holy crap! Musta meant 1880's! :wink2:

·
Old Timer
1,139 Posts
Holy crap! Musta meant 1880's! :wink2:
X2. The owner should be publicly eviscerated ..... I'll bet the registration for both the boat and the trailer are 10 years unpaid. My best offer is $1000. Good for 7 days.

LarryE.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Looks like it was pulled of the bottom of Salton Sea.....least they could have hosed it down.....

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
two different Ol' Salts !

Chicken huff puff ~ You're one and the same right ? ( even I figured that out) Hard to believe somebody would let a boat get so degraded ! What a shame..:))ThumbsDwn Thanks for the post & hope somebody brings it back to life. It's gonna need a trauma team ! lol
Nope ! Huff is a lot older ! Share the same computer at the library sometimes. Regarding Steve's boat - owner passed away some time ago, and boat was left neglected for a while - hardware is good (out of one of the "Hobbit" boats), just needs to be removed detailed and reinstalled. Pink slip says it's a Biesemeyer ! Call Steve for details (714) 397-3250

·
Registered
722 Posts
Nope ! Huff is a lot older ! Share the same computer at the library sometimes. Regarding Steve's boat - owner passed away some time ago, and boat was left neglected for a while - hardware is good (out of one of the "Hobbit" boats), just needs to be removed detailed and reinstalled. Pink slip says it's a Biesemeyer ! Call Steve for details (714) 397-3250
Interesting ! :signhuh: Well it's safe to say the two will never meet at the library.. Only see each other in the mirror. Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ready to move this baby !!!

For Sale:- in Southern Calif. a former "Ski Racer"- '80s Biesemeyer. Sadly neglected but easily rescued. Boat is complete (except seats) including Casale V-drive, steering, all engine mounts, foot over-ride cavation plate hardware, fuel tanks. Engine is "broken", but is there as a short-block (looks like a 427 BB Chev.). Trailer is a "trailer" - also neglected but rescueable.

Steve is really ready to move this boat - call him for a deal ASAP !! Money talks, BS walks !!

·
Cocoloco
521 Posts
Take the grand, quick.

X2. The owner should be publicly eviscerated ..... I'll bet the registration for both the boat and the trailer are 10 years unpaid. My best offer is $1000. Good for 7 days.

LarryE.
I been buying and selling flats for a while, trust me take the money and run. I think he's buying the block. LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.