Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1985 Eliminator Daytona w/ 1996 2.5 mercury
$15,500 obo

This boat is immaculate all new interior and carpet 100% new wood and all was resined over and corners glassed over for structure purposes done this past winter. I had a compression test on the motor end of last season was at 143-145 on all 6 cylinders dynoed at the prop at 294 hp boat runs 85+ with three people and ice chest and low 90's with two people, have not GPSed alone but will run in the mid 90's. have various props one will go with it the others will be added on to the selling price. Trailer was completely re-done this past winter paint, boards, carpet, lights, fenders, everything. PM me if you are interested or call 928-580-3593

also i know complete history of the motor and hull from day they were new (for piece of mind)

Attachments

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sounds good dude. your boat looks great.

thanks i appreciate it kinda hate to see it go makes you feel good when people come up and give you compliments when on the water and you can go back and say thanks i did alot of work to get it and keep it this clean kinda put a smile on your face makes you feel like you did something right even though you were debating your choices the whole time

dale

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
Were you at McIntire with this boat last year?

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
highly doubt it, think its only been off yuma water in its history once or twice!

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's funny!:D
yah its only been in yuma other then wheni went to bartlett at the end of february with some phoenix friends and then maybe once before that.

i know the guy that had the boat made and everyone that has owned it since.

erwin when are you going to buy it call me i have to tell you something

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
You could put pink mercury decals on the cowling.:)

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
I have seen this boat in person and it immaculant!!!! I have also raced this boat and it hauls azz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts