Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
best years for wheeling

Efi motor and straight axles - threw some dana 60's or corperates and Bingo you have moderate moutain road vech . wish i had the cash :D

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Where's Auburn California in Relation to San Luis Obispo. You far north? I am pretty interested and have cash, may have transportation problems though?

~Brian

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well auburn is about 30 ish miles n.east of sacramento and im another 1/2 hour from Auburn in a small town called Georgetown . i might have it sold in the morning ..guy came and looked at my Camaro for sale and seen the truck and pretty much lots interest in the camaro after seeing truck . said be up in moring with cash and trailer .. ill let you know if guy is blowing smoke up my ass or not . Bill

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Where's Auburn California in Relation to San Luis Obispo. You far north? I am pretty interested and have cash, may have transportation problems though?

~Brian
Well paso is 2 and a half from my house and sac is another hour and 15 north so you are almost 4 hours to sac..

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
truck sold for 1600 ... put it on Ebay and someone from KY bought it with BUY IT NOW :)devil

1 - 10 of 10 Posts