Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold
This is 1988 19' Caliber 1 hull. It came from the same molde as a Daytona Eliminator. It is flat keel and has a intake,shoe and ride plate.This hull needs work on the flore and bulk head. I have a new bulkhead that will need to be glassed in.The flow coat on the floor needs to be sanded down and redone or carpeted over. Also the side suportes in front of the gas tank locations will need to be re done. the wood is ok on this boat, its been cut out in a few places due to glass work.It looks to me that it was done wright and professionally.
I have two diferent v hull type trailers I can rigg for this trailer, but both will need a home made trailer title. I also have a very nice trailer that I will sell that is setup for this boat but I will need to get at least 3k for it.Ill try to get some pics of the trailers if ifterested.
I have other parts for sale that I gathered to build this boat that buyer has first shot at, after that they will go to parts spam.
Im sure I left out alot of info so I will poste it as it comes to me.
$2500 602-549-8841 josh

Attachments

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Hey guys! Just letting some of you know, Im not trying to pull a fast one on any buddy. I bought this boat for alot less then what Im asking for it.If I was to sell it for what I paid for it, it wouldnt do me any good. The only reason for the sale on this boat is to get out of a rut. I bought this hull with the full intentions of building it and thats why I have other parts that I will be selling. I know this sight is for boaters and helping each other out and hooking another boater up.I wouldnt be getting rid of it if I didnt need the money.On that note I hope I havent burnt any bridges or afended anyone.

I still need to post more pics of the boat when I can take some, hopefully I can do that tomarow now that my computer is fixed.

For the people I have spoke with, you should already know Im not trying to hide anything or be shady. I have had a couple of people that wanted to send me a deposit and I told them to wait till I sent them all the pics so that they new what they are getting.

I hope this clears things up.

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,828 Posts
Who cares what other people think? People on this site buy boats and take things out and resell them all the time. It's nobodys business what you do. They can either buy it or not. Nuff said, good luck.
jangles

·
Registered
426 Posts
boat for sale

Like jangles said who cares what you paid for it, keep in mind what's your time worth to go get it in CA., your time off of work to travel there, the hotel room you stayed in, the trailer you had to rent to bring this boat back home & not to mention what would have happened if the rented trailer was damaged during transport, YOU would have to fix it before you returned it, It cracks me up when people ask "well how much you making on this deal"???? Its more like what my time worth?????? I think Mr. Mouser can vouch for this buying & reselling for a profit isn't all its cracked up to be.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Like jangles said who cares what you paid for it, keep in mind what's your time worth to go get it in CA., your time off of work to travel there, the hotel room you stayed in, the trailer you had to rent to bring this boat back home & not to mention what would have happened if the rented trailer was damaged during transport, YOU would have to fix it before you returned it, It cracks me up when people ask "well how much you making on this deal"???? Its more like what my time worth?????? I think Mr. Mouser can vouch for this buying & reselling for a profit isn't all its cracked up to be.
x1000. oh the joys of trying to sell stuff. gotta love the ol "well i can get it for this much" or "well i saw it for sale 2 years ago for less money" and just the good old fashioned waste of your time tire kickers. i have a garage full of jet boat parts that i quit trying to sell for this exact reason. i'd rather it sit in my garage forever then sell it to some donkey.

good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
849 Posts
junkyard , excellent post this site and the relationship we as boaters is all we have. and to me its about helping keep this hobby alive, and not turning it into $$$$$$ thing, so if in the future I can help you out let me know. I have personally had help from so many in my boating days it's what keeps me going. and for all you $$$$$$$ chaser's go somwhere else this is not for you:|err

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,828 Posts
jangles, from the look of that boat your in the wrong place v-drive section is on here also c-ya. the champ ;)
Those v-drive guys are stuck up. I also have an egg beater.:)hand

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.