BOAT
-new carpet
-new wiring
-new Auto Meter platinum/chrome guages/bezels
-new detachable face CD in-dash stereo with I-pod input
-12JG pump
-droop Snoot
-manual Place Diverter
- very clean gel coat (red with fades of grey)

Motor
-BBC 454
-Roller rocker arms
-brand new Pertronix marine billet distributor/coil/wires
- polished Edelbrock performer manifold
- Holley 750 mechanical advance carb
- Brand new marine alternator
- clean water injected Shorty Bassett headers
- new motor wiring

TRAILER
- Competetive tandem axle
- new rims and tires
- all new wiring and lights

I just finished completely going through this boat to make sure my river trips will be filled with boating instead of wrenching. I can't believe I am going to sell it after all the money I just put into it. Tough times forces sale. My loss is your gain. Asking $8,500. Email me at [email protected] or call me at (760) 855-0722

Attachments

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Pm sent. Nice lookin boat.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
BOAT
-new carpet
-new wiring
-new Auto Meter platinum/chrome guages/bezels
-new detachable face CD in-dash stereo with I-pod input
-12JG pump
-droop Snoot
-manual Place Diverter
- very clean gel coat (red with fades of grey)

Motor
-BBC 454
-Roller rocker arms
-brand new Pertronix marine billet distributor/coil/wires
- polished Edelbrock performer manifold
- Holley 750 mechanical advance carb
- Brand new marine alternator
- clean water injected Shorty Bassett headers
- new motor wiring

TRAILER
- Competetive tandem axle
- new rims and tires
- all new wiring and lights

I just finished completely going through this boat to make sure my river trips will be filled with boating instead of wrenching. I can't believe I am going to sell it after all the money I just put into it. Tough times forces sale. My loss is your gain. Asking $8,500. Email me at [email protected] or call me at (760) 855-0722
Nice looking boat I use to own it when it was new I sold it in 2000 to a guy that came into my shop all the time by the name of jose! that boat rides well and hauled ass when I had it, I see the scoop has been painted use to be white with matching strips down the center! WHAT A TRIP TO SEE MY OLD BOAT FOR SALE, AFTER SO MANY YEARS!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats cool to hear. The boat does run well and cleans up nice. I don't have a bunch of info on the motor but other than that I think every has been refreshed. I did reshape and paint the scoop but I thjink someone will be stoked on it. I know I am.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Thats cool to hear. The boat does run well and cleans up nice. I don't have a bunch of info on the motor but other than that I think every has been refreshed. I did reshape and paint the scoop but I thjink someone will be stoked on it. I know I am.
Hey you have anymore pic of the in side? Does it still have the lockout Thandle in it for the diverter? I will post some pics of it when I had it! does it still have the name on the back of it! would love to see some more pics of it! How long have you owned it?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey you have anymore pic of the in side? Does it still have the lockout Thandle in it for the diverter? I will post some pics of it when I had it! does it still have the name on the back of it! would love to see some more pics of it! How long have you owned it?
Id did have the lock-out handle for the diverter when I got it but I had to sell swap and trade stuff for higher priority parts. I will post some more picture of it. The guy I bought the boat from said that you worked for Hardin or something like that. I would love to see more pictures.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Id did have the lock-out handle for the diverter when I got it but I had to sell swap and trade stuff for higher priority parts. I will post some more picture of it. The guy I bought the boat from said that you worked for Hardin or something like that. I would love to see more pictures.
I worked for Ultra at the time I sold the boat! I will post some more pics for you!:)hand

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the calls an emails that I have recieved. It is a nice boat for someone but I guess times are tough for everyone. I thought this boats would have been gone. I think I missed the season to sell. Oh well, i'll have to tell the wife no bites and maybe i'll get to keep it.:confused::confused:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok. I know it is off season but for $7500 smackers somebody is gettin a good deal. All the headaches have already been takin care of. The boat is sitting in my garage waiting for a new owner or river season.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts