Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a thread about this film some years ago but in case you have forgotten that dreadful day this is a film that that will imbed it in your memory FOREVER.
It was shot by Jules & Gedeon Naudet and was supposed to be about the life of a proby in the NYFD, as they are shooting in real time, the tragic events unfolded and they recorded the events from almost ground zero.
IMO every last American should see this and remember just what these people did to America, if you can watch it and have a dry eye then your, well, I dont what. Most moving piece of film I have ever seen, bar none. NSF

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have a link to the video?
No links, we got it BlockBuster Video so it was a while ago, since then we got it from NetFlix. The actual name of the film is simply "9/11", Yes, we watched it twice. Reminds you of what the Islamic radicals are really about. Maybe our present administration should review it also. NSF pS just checked and its still available from NetFlix

·
Professional Lurker
51 Posts
I posted a thread about this film some years ago but in case you have forgotten that dreadful day this is a film that that will imbed it in your memory FOREVER.
It was shot by Jules & Gedeon Naudet and was supposed to be about the life of a proby in the NYFD, as they are shooting in real time, the tragic events unfolded and they recorded the events from almost ground zero.
IMO every last American should see this and remember just what these people did to America, if you can watch it and have a dry eye then your, well, I dont what. Most moving piece of film I have ever seen, bar none. NSF
I agree...this is by far the best film anyone could ever see. It was almost as if these guys were put here on earth for that exact reason. Their footage is the only video of the first plane into the tower. You actually see video inside the second tower when the first one collapased. They ride along with the first responders to the first tower under attack.

I'm surprised that there wasn't more talk about this documentary. It gives an extremely intimate point of view to that dreadful day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts