Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Willow Valley / Palmdale
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My company went to a 9/80 work schedule. It is great. I will have every other Friday off. So every other weekend will be a 3 day weekend. I will be able to beat the pirate cove weekend crowd. Many long weekends without burning vacation days.

How many others have this or something better?

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Love those 9/80 schedules. Most of the companies that I have worked at over the past 10 years have gone to that schedule.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Used to have 9/80, now we're 4/10 and I love it, there is no way I would ever willingly go back to 5/8 schedule, love my Fridays off.

·
Az Desert Dweller
2,436 Posts
:D 4-10's for the last 7+ years, Fri/Sat/Sun off :)hand, only thing better is 4 on, 4 off, 12 hr shifts, graves, 6 to 6, or 7 to 7 !!!:D:D

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
Been on it for almost 18 years believe me those three days are nice but you will start using a vacation day for that monday to make it a four day more often then you think. :D

·
sometimes Mr. LLGirl ;)
435 Posts
Been on it for almost 18 years believe me those three days are nice but you will start using a vacation day for that monday to make it a four day more often then you think. :D
I have to agree! This is the lowest my vacation pool has ever been!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Oh yes!
Nothing like leaving to the river or Glamis on Thursday night.
At the begining of the year, I see what Holidays will get 9 days off for 3 days VC. The only way I would trade them is for FURLOUGH days:mad:

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
i've never understood how you guys can work everyday. :)sphss

but then again, i rotate between days and nights and have every other weekend off. :(:(:)hand:D

·
special k
254 Posts
9/80

9/80 here too. its the best to have fridays off to head to havi a day earlier to beat traffic and a mellow day on the water:)devil:)devil

1 - 20 of 28 Posts