Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
That is heart breaking and warming at the same time. I came to tears. God bless the people involved in their rescue.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Wasnt there like 40 originally ? I believe they were rescued from some other country. Taking that first step out of the cage was awsum, probably they way some of us looked when we get out of our marriage....lol.

PS, that chick is pretty hot...!!!

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
aww

That is so sweet, makes me wanna go straight home & play w the dogs outside!

·
Platinum Member
2,014 Posts
Very touching

Yes, I am a animal lover too and donate to the SPCA

Sometimes it hard to understand that animals are necessary part of research

Many of the drugs and operations, that saved your children and folks came from live animal research

It all part of the costs we face in the overall quality of life we would like to enjoy

·
Bass Lake Dream'n
3,082 Posts
Just sent an email to offer us as a Foster owner for any of them. Why not....I'm sure i can find a place in my home and heart for another deserving animal. Pretty sure these guy's have paid their dues.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Many years ago I was working for a company and we did alot of work at Stanford Hospital and the university..they had a Testing Lab. full of dogs-cats-mice..you get the picture..I only was in there once...yea I cried...why not do this shit on inmates..animals are so innocent

·
Bass Lake Dream'n
3,082 Posts
There are plenty of parasites living in prison that would do just fine. Offer a reduced sentence better food and living conditions if they volunteer for testing.

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
What a nice story.

I made a promise to myself many many years ago that if I ever win the lottery or in some other way become wealthy I will sell or liquidate my present business and dedicate a large part of my money and time to animal rescue/no kill facility whether it be existing or something new. Something like dogtown has going in Utah.

But so far that has not come to pass and I just work to live. :cry:

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
Ditto on the inmate thing. Take all the death row and lifer without parole and just do it. They dont need or deserve anything special. I guess the other ones could be offered a perk to participate.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Awesome post Spam.

DW volunteers a minimum of 10 hours a week at various shelters and the condition of the animals would break your heart.

Great story.

Uncle Dave

·
Registered
342 Posts
Nice to see some good endings these days, thanks for posting.

You WONT find much like this on CNN, thats for sure.

·
Registered
19,891 Posts
thats some sad yet happy chit right there............broke my heart when they were letting them out on the grass for the first time......
wish i could take them all home.......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts