1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Large Member
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
waiting sucks
981 Posts
wow, now theres a new way to flush some money down the toilet. 105K for the blower- 90K for the base model...

·
Registered
342 Posts
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overpriced...............................Much rather have a $100k Vette that'll smoke it....................:)devil

They predict that the car won't even hold it's value.......lol

http://autos.yahoo.com/articles/autos_content_landing_pages/1130/meet-the-90000-mustang/

That is the dumbest thing I have seen. I think it will be for the idiot collector with more mustangs and money than sense. Although, who knows, the thing might bring a million 30 years from now.

750 horse Supersnake sounds better, or even a stock GT 500 would be a better choice as far as stangs go.

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
Stock Viper=610hp for ~83k
twin turbo or supercharged Viper=~1000hp for~98k
Thats a real car, I know because I have one!!!
oooooo look at me " because I have one" I'm cool......:D:D:D

I say this with true jealousy, I only wish I could afford something as cool as that. Next you will say its red and really make me cry.:|err:|err:D:D

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
Not in the same class, but I'll take the BMW 335d over all of them except the Z06.

·
Large Member
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Imports???????........................Please.............................:|err

How many "classic" imports were sold at Barrett Jackson this year........................:)grn

Not to mention, kinda hard to help the US economy buying some jap crap that'll fall apart in 15 years.................:)hand

·
Will work for Boat
790 Posts
"Iaccoca Edition"?
WTF?
And a stock engine?
That's laughable.

You can get a supercharged Shelby Mustang with motor upgrades for that kind of scratch, and even those are way overpriced. For $90K, you can get Caroll Shelby to drop a deuce on the front seat, and I bet he'd even sign it.

Iaccoca never raced.
Do you think there will be a "Mullaly Edition" Mustang in 20 years?
Methinks...not.

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
Maybe a "Mulligan" edition................................but then again, it's Ford, so I can't expect much..........:)hand
I would have thought Ford is your favorite car company, having refused the Obama bailout an all. :)hand

·
Large Member
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I would have thought Ford is your favorite car company, having refused the Obama bailout an all. :)hand
I don't play the right or the left.......................mainly because I haven't found a politician who is worth a shit..........show me one that has the American people's interests over his own and I may change my mind........:)hand

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Nope, I want it ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

It ain't your father's VW.

Bugati Veyron (developed by VW).

8.0L W-16 (siamesed twin V-8's), 4 turbochargers, 1001 BHP, 922 ft/lbs torque.

4 camshafts, 64 valves

7 speed Manual Trans. (paddle shift, 150 milliseccond shift time)

All Wheel Drive

4,162 pounds curb weight.

Drag coef, 0.41 (0.36 after it lowers itself with suspension settings)

0-60, 2.5 sec.
0-100, 5.5 sec.
0-150, 8.6 sec
0-250, 60 secconds.
Top speed, 253 mph.

8 mpg city, 13 mpg highway.

Fuel on board lasts 12 min, flat out. 3mpg, 1.4 gpm.

Oh if I was Bill Gates. :)

1 - 20 of 101 Posts