Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm intersted in this guys boat its a 91 daytona he bought new in 93. The boat is super clean 7 colors in the gelcoat, Chrome fenders on the trailer, dual batteries, stereo, I believe the motor is a merc 2.4 efi with low hours and it comes with 2 props. I looked on nada for a value but didn't come up with a realistic value. He is asking 20k obo
so what's it really worth??
thanks for the input

·
rollin on the river
1,932 Posts
I'm intersted in this guys boat its a 91 daytona he bought new in 93. The boat is super clean 7 colors in the gelcoat, Chrome fenders on the trailer, dual batteries, stereo, I believe the motor is a merc 2.4 efi with low hours and it comes with 2 props. I looked on nada for a value but didn't come up with a realistic value. He is asking 20k obo
so what's it really worth??
thanks for the input
If its as clean as you say. I would say yes its worth it. But in todays market maybe closer to 15k.

·
rollin on the river
1,932 Posts
yeah, thats more like what i was thinking, the market is at a stand still
Your right nate. It sucks. I couldnt even sell my stoker for 15k and its clean.

:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil

·
Registered
24 Posts
Tell ya what,

Yes I do agree, have the motors checked.
I bought a 1990 model 27 with two 2.5 O/S motors.
The motors were ok, but I decided to buy new ones and rerig the boat.
I paid 32k for it. It was in great shape on a late model MYCO trailer.

So 20k is on the top end if it all checks out. If you get that feeling walk away there are plenty of them out there. Have a mechanic go with you it will be the best money you can spend.

Good luck that should be a fun boat. I will be posting pictures and numbers first of March with the new 300xs setup.

Cya on the water

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts