Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When.... When, When is this nightmare going to stop ???
( If ever ?? What do you guys think ?? Here to stay or just a decades old joke without a punch line ??).

-R32

·
Nine pieces of Eight
1,377 Posts
When.... When, When is this nightmare going to stop ???
( If ever ?? What do you guys think ?? Here to stay or just a decades old joke without a punch line ??).

-R32
It's not top 40 if you ask me. It top rap dance shiat that all sounds the same.

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
My son rolled up, we took off at 5:23 for a burger, turned on 97.1 and it sucked deluxe.

Son thus "seeked" the dial to KROQ and re-set the button,, that was it.

I'm going to miss Carolla in the morning.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Going to be changing my preset this morning on my way to Fomoso Raceway. Going to me Corolla and Frosty, Heide and Frank.

·
U Member, Member?
639 Posts
97.1 was my life when in the car. never listened to the other junk. is mark n brainless my only choice for the future???cant beleve they r gone!

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
It's not top 40 if you ask me. It top rap dance shiat that all sounds the same.
You mean the same songs in a different rotation on the other 50 channels?

Brian

·
U Member, Member?
639 Posts
You mean the same songs in a different rotation on the other 50 channels?

Brian
i like some rap but cant handle that slow romantic style rap. id rather take a toothpic into my left eyeball than listen to that shiooooot

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts
Sad day forsure. I can't belive CBS format decision! Back to my books on tape/cd.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Man that sucks. I remember when KMET changed format. It pissed me off big time. Not very many good stations there any more. KLOS, KROQ are the only stations I listen to when I'm down there other than Tom Lycos. But now I guess he gone too.

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts
Man that sucks. I remember when KMET changed format. It pissed me off big time. Not very many good stations there any more. KLOS, KROQ are the only stations I listen to when I'm down there other than Tom Lycos. But now I guess he gone too.
KHJ, then KMET, then KNAC, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (yeah, I;m an old f&^k) :|err

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Aint a station i listened too.And aint the music i listen too they are now playing but i bet the same people that are complainin dont mind blastin the same rap/pop music on their boats at the river thinking they are 18-25 again.:(:(

·
Former HB visitor
837 Posts
Aint a station i listened too.And aint the music i listen too they are now playing but i bet the same people that are complainin dont mind blastin the same rap/pop music on their boats at the river thinking they are 18-25 again.:(:(
Thats some funny s---! :D:)sphss

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
negative ghost rider

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
I remember back when we had KLOS, KMET and KWEST.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts