Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have my 97 Jeep Wrangler TJ im gonna be parting out.. pretty much most will be parted out.. keeping body engine and 5 speed trans.. most everything else goes.. .. this is a BUILT rig.. the front axle is a Dana 30 with larger chromoly shaft 30 spline with ARB air locker and Warn Big 5 lug locking hub conversion kit all Currie Steering , anti rock sway bar.. Rear axle is a custom built Dana 44 .. Chevy center section D44 tubed and disc brakes put on.. also has an ARB air locker and the Giant 35 spline chromoly shafts, also ford/dodge 5 on 5.5 lug pattern..
also have a NP 231 transfer case with the tera-low 4to1 kit installed and the Slip youke eliminator and tom woods drive shaft .. brand new BFG KM2 35x12.50x15 tires on weld wheels .. paid extra for the road hazzard warranty on tires and have less then 1000 miles on them.. Hard top and doors .. custom bumpers i believe Kilby bumpers.. gas tank skid Kilby as well.. lots of parts.. basically buying my friends rig that caught fire and doing a frame swap .. too much to price so if interested maybe we can work a deal on some of the parts.. located about 50 miles n.e. of Sacramento near town of Auburn. Bill 530-333-1047

Attachments

·
Just Me
4,086 Posts
What gears are in the 30? And what is the width? It might work under my Bronco. Also how much and do you have a Fastenall store near you? Seems to be the cheapest way to ship.

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
opps i forgot that part.. Gears are 4.88's front n rear..the width on a stock front axle i believe is 63wms ... the rear was just rebuilt and cost me 900.00 for parts and labor..

as for a rolling chassis i'd want about 3000 as a rolling chassis.. the front axle as a parts axle is worth 1200-1500 and reaR AXLE IS WORTH ANOTHER 1500.. also has Currie Heavy Duty steering and antisway swaybar.. lots of parts..

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rear Axle is spoken for so is not for sale any more.. other then that pretty much everything still available except tires and wheels and rear axle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts