Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pair of 990's Gen 5. Great for higher RPM or forced induction. Just did complete valve job/seats/springs. 600 OBO or Trade.
Thanks,
Mike

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
Gen 5 ?

6272990....70-up...rect...OPEN...454 service replacement, used on some MKIV crate engines, 118cc chamber

·
Registered
709 Posts
990 Gen 5 ?????

Ya, what he said

Anyone can pedal a bicycle, can you pedal a flat?????

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have no clue I will get casting # and post tonight. They came off a blown motor with 4-5 lbs of boost I had them gone through then I ended up buying a pair of merlin heads so I would like to get rid of these.

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
more likely 088's:D

·
Registered
195 Posts
I have no clue I will get casting # and post tonight. They came off a blown motor with 4-5 lbs of boost I had them gone through then I ended up buying a pair of merlin heads so I would like to get rid of these.
Are these the Merlin heads that you were going to sell that were left in a shop for a while?????????:)Unsure
Never did hear back from you....!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These are 088's off my old motor that had a hydraulic roller cam. The cam was mild and it was a blown application running about 5lbs of boost. It doesnt look like any port work is done to these heads but they have nice exhaust valves in them and the springs are nice also.

My merlins are all CNC ported polished and ready to bolt onto my TT motor when it is ready. I never told the shop to start the work but when I called them to pick the heads up and sell them they had already done the work. I decided to keep them since the bill was not small!

Trades also PM me on what you have!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts