Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ultra clean bare 990's, good mag, ported-$400. SOLD!

Basset v-drive headers 2 1/8" tubes-$150

Crane gold stud girdles-$100

prop shaft coupler-1"-$30

direct drive alternator mount, needs drive coupler- $50

Cav plate down peddle $175

BBC gen4 10qt v-drive oil pan(needsLove) $50

foot pedal blank-$40 SOLD

BBC tall deck pushrods $100(came off roller motor w/990's above)

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
will the gridles work on canfield 310 heads? heres the info from their site
Stud Girdles: Use a girdle designed for your CANFIELD HEADS Require 8 pcs.7/16 x .875 x 2.00 rocker studs per head. 4 pcs. 7/16 x 1.65 shoulder length posi locks per head. 4 pcs. 7/16 x 1.15 shoulder length posi locks per head. Canfield machines stud girdles specifically for our heads #SGC-2 (no locks) Or # SGC-2L (with locks).

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will the gridles work on canfield 310 heads? heres the info from their site
Stud Girdles: Use a girdle designed for your CANFIELD HEADS Require 8 pcs.7/16 x .875 x 2.00 rocker studs per head. 4 pcs. 7/16 x 1.65 shoulder length posi locks per head. 4 pcs. 7/16 x 1.15 shoulder length posi locks per head. Canfield machines stud girdles specifically for our heads #SGC-2 (no locks) Or # SGC-2L (with locks).
I have no idea. I would look at Cranes website or call their tech line for more info.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
do you have a part # on the gridles?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey you sexy beast, I would take that pedal (the blank) off of your hands. Are you going to be at Parker?

Paul
no, but I'll see if I can send it out there with someone. If not, I'll throw it in a box for yuh and send it snail mail!!!:D

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I thought it was my finders fee? indian giver! :) Are those my headers?
It was! Then you were too lazy to actually install them in your boat. I needed the single you had in your boat in trade and it took you over a year to make up your mind that you were gonna keep the single in your flattie.....***. :D I offered those headers to you but, YOU never came to pick them up. YOu were too busy playin' soccer.....****.:)hand Now go away!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts