Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings, gorgeous shirts for both guys & gals are ready for the Ninth Annual Performance Regatta. Shirts will be $20 each and sold at the event. Saturday August 15th promises to be the best Performance Regatta yet and we'll have a full moon all weekend! Aha Quin Resort store sales discount tickets are included with your launch ramp pass. The store is open until 8 pm Saturday and let the fun await you!

- The Monarch

Attachments

·
Registered
877 Posts
Man. I know yall are in a diffarent time zone and all but I am thinking the full moon was like. LAST friday. I dont really see the moon going to a two week cycle just for the regatta.

·
Promoting pollution
267 Posts
Man. I know yall are in a diffarent time zone and all but I am thinking the full moon was like. LAST friday. I dont really see the moon going to a two week cycle just for the regatta.
LOL. I've been told the 'monarch' lives in his own 'little world'. Doesn't matter what others think, he thinks it rises, goes thru it's phases, and sets, just for him alone. :duh: Have fun at the regatta. Wish I could be there.

Phil

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Monarch is now taking a remedial class in basic astronomy to learn the difference between a New Moon and a Full Moon, never the less there will be moonlight for the Regatta weekend!

·
Promoting pollution
267 Posts
The Monarch is now taking a remedial class in basic astronomy to learn the difference between a New Moon and a Full Moon, never the less there will be moonlight for the Regatta weekend!
I've been told that's funny. Too bad Pliny the Elder didn't defer to Pliny the Younger's wishes, on a GREAT MANY things. Maybe Karma, and Vesuvius, would've left him to his own vices instead of forcing him to drag the chain he has forged in life around with him. :hmmm: As far as moonlight, there is always moonlight at the River, whether one is floating, racing or typing. I hope all have a nice time. Wish I could go one of these years.

Phil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts