Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told by Sleekcraft 80 something that made me smile. Apparently one of our own here on the Performance Boats forums that goes by the name of WTDECKER provides us s
service that he doesn't get credit for but should. According to Jeff, WTDECKER goes to the channel when it is slow and takes a couple big garbage bags with him and picks up the trash all along the beach in the channel. Then gets in his boat and moves on. He has done this for quite some time and never mentions it to anyone.

I say thank you for your service Don. That's outstanding!

Keith Sayre
Nordic Boats

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
My hats off to ya. :D

·
Lovin' IT!
857 Posts
Thanks,,,my wife gives me a beer when I'm done,,,,lol
LOL... Did she find you by an off-ramp on the 405 wearing a "Will Work for BEER" t-shirt? LMAO!

Nice to hear good things like this.. Good Work!

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
I did it till the ranger a windsor told me I couldn't throw in the dumpster in the parking lot

he said I had more trash than one person is allowed..

I tld him I picked it up off the beach... he said go take it back and pull it out of the dumpster..

now I just leave what is not mine alone..

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
I did it till the ranger a windsor told me I couldn't throw in the dumpster in the parking lot

I tld him I picked it up off the beach... he said go take it back and pull it out of the dumpster..

Smart ranger right there.. LOL I would've complained to his boss.

RD

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts

"no good deed goes unpunished" is so true ..... where's that LHC Guy

·
Registered
406 Posts
Right on WTDECKER!! I think it is great that some people do this...........BUT, it also sucks that we live on the same earth as a bunch of slobs. People need to clean up after them selves.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Way to go buddy!!!! Ill be there soon picking up trash next to you Donn. Id rather be picking up trash in the channel than at work! hahaha....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts