Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to say thanks to a few people who really helped me out this past weekend. during my 10.0 qualifing run i broke the eye bolts that hold down the hand hole cover on my pump. not a very common part to find or easy to install, but we managed to get it fixed and make it to the finals. so - robb, john mills,red, stark, finnegan,hb and jr - thanks for all your help. i could'nt have done it with out you. you guys are awesome!

·
Pro Gas Jet
747 Posts
glad we could help !! were defientley going to stalk up on eye bolts for the valve. great job this weekend !!! cant wait to get back at it next season. You could'nt ask for a better group of guy's to be racing with. NJBA is were it's at !!!

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
That was a nice little thrash we had to do to get you in the water for first rd. of Super E. Glad it got fixed and you were back on the water. Nice job all season Jeff.

·
Done....
990 Posts
Great job Jeff.:)devil Always like to hear people to help and lend an extra hand. Gets me more pump for next season when I read these results and stories.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks jeff. that was a pretty damn close and awesome final run. what a way to end the season. redpearl said it best - You could'nt ask for a better group of guy's to be racing with. NJBA is were it's at !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts