Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for a replacemtent gas powered goped for my son when HB Craig let me know
that he had one for sale. He gave me what I thought was a very fair price and agreed to hold onto it for a month until he came to Havasu. He did so and the goped was even cleaner and nicer than he had described so I want to say a big public "thank you" to him.
He has a killer spot on the Islander by the way and a great wife. For those that have never
met him, he's a super friendly guy who appears to be a big boat nut and he's about as big
as a doorway!

As for Darryl, (shadow) we already know he has a great wife. Last night he replaced my entire AC system on my truck, he did so for a fair price, did a great job and then because
he lacked a little gizmo wrench, we agreed that I could bring the truck in and have it added
at my convenience. This morning at 9:01 am, he's calling me to let me know that he has the part already in his truck ready to go so anytime that I want to stop by will be OK to
install it.

Both of these people have gone the extra mile for me and have kept their word and gone beyond the normal call of duty. They deserve my thanks.

Keith Sayre
Nordic Boats

· Registered
392 Posts
I was looking for a replacemtent gas powered goped for my son when HB Craig let me know
that he had one for sale. He gave me what I thought was a very fair price and agreed to hold onto it for a month until he came to Havasu. He did so and the goped was even cleaner and nicer than he had described so I want to say a big public "thank you" to him.
He has a killer spot on the Islander by the way and a great wife. For those that have never
met him, he's a super friendly guy who appears to be a big boat nut and he's about as big
as a doorway!
Very nice peeps! Always willing to help out the boaters. :)devil

WTG, Craig! Great talking to you at the Springs on Saturday!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.