Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what can i say------ you guys are the best!
i was hauling azz down river on sat. when my MSD box took a dump. i swam my boat to the beach and the red cup guys were like a nascar pit crew. widowmaker had an extra 6a box, cs19, mudpumper,777,robert and lance jumped in and had the boat running inside of 20 minutes. saved me from a good 2 hour float. i owe all of you - thank's again, jeff

oh...and sorry for the roost when i took off. i guess i should have checked the dirverter............

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
what part of the river were you guys on. the wife and i want to do big river or lost lake for the fourth never been there we always head to yuma.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
No problem Jeff, the roost was hilarious. We all got a good laugh out of that. Like I said when you pulled in, your driving this boat home! Sorry about all the spare parts I dropped in the bilge LOL :)hand

Great weekend, cant wait for next trip.

Chris.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Chris you going to be at LL on the 4th?

·
About 500' AGL
2,470 Posts
Good seeing you guys, Jeff. That thing was gonna run one way or another. Who knew Kjell's boat was a floating Jegs Warehouse?:D

·
sometimes Mr. LLGirl ;)
435 Posts
It was nice to meet you Mudpumper, and nice seeing you again Chris! See you guys on the 4th! :)hand

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
jeff(tiki), got the turbo headers in, they look awesome thanx again man:)devil i'll post up pics when its done.

·
Registered
853 Posts
what part of the river were you guys on. the wife and i want to do big river or lost lake for the fourth never been there we always head to yuma.
they were at lost lake.big river will be a little packed on the fourth,might want to try another weekend if you want smooth water.

·
Registered
82 Posts
what can i say------ you guys are the best!
i was hauling azz down river on sat. when my MSD box took a dump. i swam my boat to the beach and the red cup guys were like a nascar pit crew. widowmaker had an extra 6a box, cs19, mudpumper,777,robert and lance jumped in and had the boat running inside of 20 minutes. saved me from a good 2 hour float. i owe all of you - thank's again, jeff
QUOTE]
Bet they drank all yur beer :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts