Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few shots from the weekend, bunch of good and bad stories from the weekend, but he we go.....
Thanks to Wade and Denise for the great weekend....

Denise's finger after she was removed from the boat trying to keep the boat from hitting the dock and her wedding ring got hung up on a screwhead. Thanks to the people on the dock that helped her....

Its all about lift..

Brook

NEXT

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more

Big shocker

double parked

Cool Donzi

Just Cool

People trying to stay cool..

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
wow how you managed to take pics of both boats on either side of me but not mine....Thats talent:D:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks like fun, sorry to hear about your wifes finger could have been a whole hell of a lot worse no doubt. I miss Havasu so bad, Last year we towed my old to Havasu for spring break place was a freakin zoo. Loved every minute of it.
J

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Carey, thanks for the pic's , as always great job!!

Where are the pics form the E.R.????? Glad to hear you are ok, thats some scary stuff man. Been there done that!!!.:D

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Nice pics, thanks. I left the camera in the gear bag inside the cabin, and my wife wouldn't go get it for me. No way was i going to leave the helm in the Channel, although I saw people do it....

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts
It was a good time forsure! After the ring incedent & the 3 grand netural drop into reverse :( I was pretty much a wreck to deal with the boat traffic up river. The Beer Can Chicken was awsome! Putting the Bucking Foat away, let's not forget your nuts :)

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still have a lot of work to do tonight but if i get a minute I'll post some more ...I have tons...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts