1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
The scowl on both his Daughters faces is priceless. :yes:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
What do you think of Michelle's new haircut?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Can't fix stupid..... Unfortunately they voted this bafoon for 4 more years of misery.... Oh crap, I forgot, it's all W's fault......

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
High unemployment, astronomical debt, a complete financial meltdown on the horizon, most corrupt administration in history, etc. Take your pick. But at shue's age he won't be around to have to deal with the mess, or atleast he's hoping.
You left out the flagrant, and actual celebration of, race pandering.

Try not to puke as you read this: Latinos take on bigger role in Obama inauguration

Whatever happened to picking the best available? Be they White, Black, Brown, male, female????

Fucking BS and disgusting.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Here's the real question:
Will he lie again as he takes the oath to sustain, defend and support the constitution of the United States of America just days after putting forth over twenty executive orders fully intended to circumvent the constitution? That's the oath he took at his last inauguration albeit it was him lying through his teeth as proven by his actions in office.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Moochelle has always reminded me of Chewbacca personally... Just saying....

·
The member
3,244 Posts
You left out the flagrant, and actual celebration of, race pandering.

Try not to puke as you read this: Latinos take on bigger role in Obama inauguration

Whatever happened to picking the best available? Be they White, Black, Brown, male, female????

Fucking BS and disgusting.
I thought Mexicans hated black people and black people hated Mexicans :confused:
I guess anyone is better than the white devil .......... :happy::knockout:
Well I guess we know where the white man stands

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I thought Mexicans hated black people and black people hated Mexicans :confused:
That's just it.....why is it about race at all??

Seems so fucked up that I am called a racist because I have intolerance for THIS racism.:)bit

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
أنا وأخوي على ابن عمي وأنا وابن عمي على الغريب

Me against my bothers, me and my bothers against my cousins, me and my cousins against the world. (or stranger depending on the translation)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
The member
3,244 Posts
I could care less what happens for me but I worry about life for my girls. The change ( no pun intended ) I have seen in my short life is crazy can't imagine what my poor kids well see.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I could care less what happens for me but I worry about life for my girls. The change ( no pun intended ) I have seen in my short life is crazy can't imagine what my poor kids well see.
Agreed. Mine are grown, all in their 20's, one is 30.
But I also have a grandson, 8, when I think of my youth, and his.....:no:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Heres the scariest part in my mind. History has shown that government failures gain momentum if not halted and turned around BEFORE the point of no return. ALL governments start out failing slowing with a multitude of measures to apply the brakes that actually add to the evidual failure.
History will show WHEN this government fails (and they all fail at some point) that the "measures" the U.S. gov took under Woodrow Wilson, FDR, LBJ, and now Obama, all added to the eventual collapse of the government. The very best ANY government can do is allow a country, AND its economy operate unimpeded. BUT none of them ever do, because MONEY & POWER rules the day.

Not trying to scare you in thinking this happens all that soon. Nobody can forsee WHEN. But rest assured, it will happen. There is not one government on this earth today, that existed when the US constitution was drawn up. At least in any industrialized nation.

governments are relatively short lived enities, and they corrupt rather quickly. So long as people like R&J, shue, CVX and others are taken care of, it is allowed to flourish. Those on the take could care less about those being fleeced. Until the ones being fleeced, get pissed enough.
Which creates a need to DISARM those being fleeced. RIGHT R&J?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 47 Posts