Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to give a special shout out and thank a few certain people who helped me out this past weekend making it possible for me to get back into racing!!!

A huge thanks to Tom Striplin for all the help and time with the motor.
The Faulkner Family, Bill and Will for all their help in the pits and launching. Jeff Brochauser for the distributor. Dave Rankin and his crew for all the help pulling the engine and welding. And last but certainly not least my mom for making it all possible and the endless support from her!!

I had a great weekend of racing and hope to see everyone at the next race! It's great to be back! :D

Chris Arnold

·
Fastest member
529 Posts
outstanding job

I wanted to give a special shout out and thank a few certain people who helped me out this past weekend making it possible for me to get back into racing!!!

A huge thanks to Tom Striplin for all the help and time with the motor.
The Faulkner Family, Bill and Will for all their help in the pits and launching. Jeff Brochauser for the distributor. Dave Rankin and his crew for all the help pulling the engine and welding. And last but certainly not least my mom for making it all possible and the endless support from her!!

I had a great weekend of racing and hope to see everyone at the next race! It's great to be back! :D

Chris Arnold
Chris, you did an outstanding job this weekend. Congrats to you and your team.

·
3,246 Posts
It was nice meeting you on the ramp sunday when your 550 and my 550 were lined up. You drove the hell out of your boat over the weekend. See ya at Ming:)devil

Andrew Games
P550

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Loved watching you run again Chris. Great job in the final.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts