Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
That is a good one. There are several more out there. But I don't think the thug ghetto rats will listen. They are just ready to move on to the next looting.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
EXCELLENT!..... very refreshing :))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

As I said earlier: Niqqers will never rise up above their self induced lifestyles filled with poverty and anger as long as the Liberal Politicians and Media continue to support and exploit their lame excuses and promoting false reasoning as to why they are "unable" to better themselves .......

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I have to constantly remind myself that there are N****rs in every race. No single class has a franchise on them.
It boils down to character and some simply don't have any while others spend a lifetime developing nothing but the best character.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
I have to constantly remind myself that there are N****rs in every race. No single class has a franchise on them.
It boils down to character and some simply don't have any while others spend a lifetime developing nothing but the best character.
:))THumbsUp....Well said Doc......
Funny though how Black's claim they own the word Niqqer as if their race holds an exclusive........ ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts