Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a nice little fishing boat for my best friend. He loves to fish with his 2 sons, but does it from the shore. He has been my best friend for decades and would love to buy him a boat that he and his kids can enjoy. I'm looking for something clean, clean titles on boat and trailer, current, and that runs well, and tows easy. He has an older Ranger. I don't want to get him something that he has to constantly work on or leaves him or the boys stranded. Any ideas? $1500-$2000 range?

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haceva few emails sent out to CL ads, but it can't hurt to search here.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I got 1 in Vegas but you won't pull it with a ranger.

24" cabin cruiser with twin volvo drive and 4 cyl engines.

Needs to be cleaned up some along with draining the gas. putting in new batteries, giving them a tune up, replace water pump impellers, repack bearings and I'd replace the tires.

You can have it for 2K

Prob take less than a grand to get running like new including trailer

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I'm looking for a nice little fishing boat for my best friend. He loves to fish with his 2 sons, but does it from the shore. He has been my best friend for decades and would love to buy him a boat that he and his kids can enjoy. I'm looking for something clean, clean titles on boat and trailer, current, and that runs well, and tows easy. He has an older Ranger. I don't want to get him something that he has to constantly work on or leaves him or the boys stranded. Any ideas? $1500-$2000 range?
gone 2 weeks and you come back as a bass boater. sheeeeesh......:D

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
I know where there is a Fish and Ski deal, but it is in Maryland, nice set up 150 Rude with low hours, nice metal flake gel and can probally be had for your asking price.

I know how the hell we gonna get it there!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts