Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Here's some for you:

For the Clintons:
THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT

For your Kenyan Hero, simply read his college transcripts, phony birth certificate, list of scandals this year alone and read up on his Social Security number then get back to us all and explain how he's not the most fraudulent person ever to hold office in America, thanks to mindless sheep like yourself.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Enjoy! :)sphss
I wouldn't taint the taste of my BBQ by starting a fire in my webber grill with that CRAP...

I would however replace the Sears catalog in the outhouse with any/all of them and take great pleasure loading up each page with my smelly shit after eating rancho huevos & frijolis each morning...

·
I don't feel tardy
845 Posts
Enjoy! :)sphss
So you're saying you condone lying, doing drugs, cheating and hiding certain elements of your past is OK?
Hell, if I would have done the drugs that the current HALF WHITE / HALF BLACK president of the US claims to have done in college, his book spells it out, I would have never been able to join the Air Force much less receive and still maintain a 2152 Air Traffic Control certification for all these years. I did not have to lie.
I still get drug tested and I'm fine with this process.
You are one warped individual.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I wouldn't taint the taste of my BBQ by starting a fire in my webber grill with that CRAP...

I would however replace the Sears catalog in the outhouse with any/all of them and take great pleasure loading up each page with my smelly shit after eating rancho huevos & frijolis each morning...
Weber has one B, other than that, this is a useless thread!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
The first book is about how to get sperm out of dresses, the second about how to critique Nixon for threatening to use the IRS while later in life doing exactly what you once claimed was an impeachable offense, the third book is about the benefits of cocaine use when studying for finals, the last ones....all gardening tips and how to detect if your husband is gay and cheating on you with the help.

obama 2.jpg

Attachments

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
What? That can't be shue's complete library. There are no books by Stalin or Hitler.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
I am amazed that someone with as little brain matter as Shue could even support organ function.:D

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
"A little light reading" Emphasis on "light". As in light, "a few bricks shy of a load". "Light upstairs". Etc. Yea, I guess you are right. That is "a little light reading". Light as far as "intellectually challenged". :no:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Hillary is the perfect democrat. Even CBS News can't cover her blatant lies. Here's shue's "next-best-thing."

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts