Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CFW posted a while back, there will NO Hot Boat Bash in May. I thought this was an Event, All of Us Hot Boat Fanatics, kind of created. So here is my statement to them.

Dear CFW.
I have been hitting CFW for 30 years, Just because people don't post on social media about their plans, does not mean, They don't plan to come out. What do you consider a big enough Boat Count, to make it worthwhile, to put on CFW's Calendar? also, when CFW makes a post like this, You Make us Hot Boaters, feel like we should go spend our money somewhere else, because apparently, not enough people prepaid for a campsite, for a given weekend. In 30 years I only reserved a campsite Once. yet I have camped, and day tripped, hundreds of times, So you see, just because I didn't put 100$ up front, has no effect of me spending Thousands, over the Years. Just my thoughts. I still love this little lake.
anyone else, agree with Me?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
CFW posted a while back, there will NO Hot Boat Bash in May. I thought this was an Event, All of Us Hot Boat Fanatics, kind of created. So here is my statement to them.

Dear CFW.
I have been hitting CFW for 30 years, Just because people don't post on social media about their plans, does not mean, They don't plan to come out. What do you consider a big enough Boat Count, to make it worthwhile, to put on CFW's Calendar? also, when CFW makes a post like this, You Make us Hot Boaters, feel like we should go spend our money somewhere else, because apparently, not enough people prepaid for a campsite, for a given weekend. In 30 years I only reserved a campsite Once. yet I have camped, and day tripped, hundreds of times, So you see, just because I didn't put 100$ up front, has no effect of me spending Thousands, over the Years. Just my thoughts. I still love this little lake.
anyone else, agree with Me?
Could not agree more..Before the New owners took over, we could leave the house at 6:00 be set up and BBQ, run the boat till dark....Any Day of the Week, and spend the night! since 1986

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
That place hasn't been the same since Summer Girl was running the south shore. We don't need no stinking CFW, we have plenty of fun on the delta, the people are grateful for the money we spend and treat us accordingly, the restrooms are clean and odor free. Summer Girl made me feel welcome, the current managers act as if THEY are doing us a favor by unlocking their gate.
Further more I think the majority of former participants feel the same way, in my experience I have noticed far less boats then in years past.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts