Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TBI,

Since I never got the true story about your lost digit I was wondering if this would have prevented the unfortunate accident or if JBB would have got to you anyway ?

Sleeper CP :D

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts
That wouldn't have done me much good, JBB had a bunch of his goons hold me down while he cut off my thumb with a pair of bolt cutters :(

He has it hanging from the mirror in his Cobra

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
I thought Byron had your thumb hanging from the mirror in his Jeep... must be someone elses' thumb. :D

·
Nine pieces of Eight
1,377 Posts
That wouldn't have done me much good, JBB had a bunch of his goons hold me down while he cut off my thumb with a pair of bolt cutters :(

I did like the 2 story tall Bronze one he sent you as a "peace offering" or is that a piece offering? :D

That Jbb can sure get his thugging on.

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts
I did like the 2 story tall Bronze one he sent you as a "peace offering" or is that a piece offering? :D

That Jbb can sure get his thugging on.
Yeah, that JBB is a real saint :)eh:)

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
After watching that video again I was reminded of the guy that made one of the first bullet proof vests. He wore it and had a .38 special fired at himself from 10 ft. to show how good it worked.

The coward inventor here used a hot dog, what kind of dog shit is that ? Step-up dude and have a little conviction :p

TBI, I didn't realized Bryon was so ruthless ;)

Sleeper CP :D

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
jeezus... JBB cut off your thumb.... imagine what JBB is going to do to Brown when he gets ahold of him.....:)grn

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts
jeezus... JBB cut off your thumb.... imagine what JBB is going to do to Brown when he gets ahold of him.....:)grn
Do Canadians have thumbs? :confused:

:p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.