Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought id offer theses up to the peeps first before they hit ebay next week.EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW IN THE BOX AND LEGIT, CAN ALSO HAS MANF WARRANTY, i got pay pal, i got shipping if needed,pm me or give me a call.

NIKON COOLPIX L810 (BLUE) WITH 8G CHIP...$215 OBO

SUNGALE NETCHEF NETWORKED KITCHEN RECIPE MODEL# PF809 (CHECK THE SPEC'S ON THIS ITS BAD ASS)..$230 OBO

SONY BLU-RAY DVD MODEL# BDP-S390 (ALSO CHECK THE SPEC'S ON THIS ITS BAD ASS TOO)...$100 BEST OFFER

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all good just throwing it out there, everything is best offer would like to sell it local if i can

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
hows the new pup!!!!what his name and how big is he now!!!they grow fast.TUNNEL T
He is awsome shit n pissing machine...lol...he is great kids love him...Cassius is the name but kids keep calling him meatball.ill post a pic ASAP

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
him at exactly 8 weeks dec 17th

IMAG0009_zps72f67a91.jpg

him tonight
IMAG0060_zpsf7a6ebda.jpg

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
It's funny you say a machine, that's exactly what they are cuz they grow so fast .it does slow down a little at 2 yrs ,hide all mommas high heels and get him some good chew toys NOW!!baseballs and football's work around my house.TUNNEL T

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
t

lol funny you mentioned chew toys, spent a couple bucks on the good ones and his favorite play toys are a worn out tennis ball and a damn empty large apple juice bottle he cant bit it so he just keeps tackling it and kicking it around the house the rest sit on top of his cage:duh:.other than trying to chew on the kids feet he has been pretty good even on the house training stuff. i just got to remember dont be fooled by his size he is only a couple months old.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts