Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took at a stop light.......A big FU to the man or just dont give a crap ghetto trash attitude?????? He did look pretty creepy going around him......lol

Attachments

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
I agree it's a stupid plate and poor representation of yourself. I also find it astonishing how much effect a random stranger's lic plate can have on someone's state of mind. :D

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Yes..... Just outside of the city....I don't get why you would wanna bring attention to yourself with that kind of statement.....:))eek:))
Stupid people will... well just be stupid! There was a guy that had "DEALER" on is plate. Wonder what he did for a living? :)eh:) And yea, they eventually busted him. :)hammers

·
Registered
265 Posts
there was a guy here a few years ago that owned a car dealership and the name on his boat was "Thanks Tweekers" and his license plate on his truck said "THXTWKR" come to find out he was selling meth out of his dealership as well as cars. The drug task force put a stop to that place pretty quick.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I agree it's a stupid plate and poor representation of yourself. I also find it astonishing how much effect a random stranger's lic plate can have on someone's state of mind. :D
Lol,,,, so true. My lady friends mind was all over the place......she thought.....child molester....rapist...murderer....she couldn't even look at him when we passed him.....he looked like he could of been-all the above!!!! Lol

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Lol,,,, so true. My lady friends mind was all over the place......she thought.....child molester....rapist...murderer....she couldn't even look at him when we passed him.....he looked like he could of been-all the above!!!! Lol
You should have got a picture of him too!:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.