God help us....

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Oh thats classic.

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
Why is there an exit sign above a window?
In case of fire that window is easy to get through? Or maybe, just maybe, it's a photoshop to make Obama look stupid?

I think I will go with #2 Bob.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
In case of fire that window is easy to get through? Or maybe, just maybe, it's a photoshop to make Obama look stupid?

Don't need photoshop to do that.

Most likely it is an emergency exit, many older buildings use windows as emergency exits when the codes have changed over the years. Those code changes are called "unfunded mandates". Expect to see many more as the big government machine rolls over the populace.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
dems will see that and think its funny, us repubs know sr and jr were there teaching those folks how to man up. you give a guy a fish and he'll eat for a day, ya teach em to fish;):)bulb:D

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
dems will see that and think its funny, us repubs know sr and jr were there teaching those folks how to man up. you give a guy a fish and he'll eat for a day, ya teach em to fish;):)bulb:D
I don't think Tree bu$h ever got closer to New Orleans than Houston, and I know where Shrub was...eating John McCain's birthday cake at one of his mansions. If that's how you tell people to 'man up' I'll pass.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts

You dont have to make Barry look stupid.Just look how much money he's spent in the last 5 months that STUPID.

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
He's no longer the pres and that my have been one of the worst disasters It's going to be a pimpel on your ass conpared to what happens with Barry.
That post has "First Grade Dropout" written all over it.

·
The King
1,107 Posts
Wow, you guys are harsh.

Someone needs to get down to the river and crack a cold one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts