Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
The King
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been dating this lady-friend for awhile now and things are going pretty good. We have plenty in common (ex-monsters, kids, values & libido) and never have gotten into a fight. Not so much as a cross word. To make things worse, she is REALLY good looking too.

The problem is that she is going into Law Enforcement and will be starting the Police Academy next month. My question is, how long until I can't stand her any longer?

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
I've been dating this lady-friend for awhile now and things are going pretty good. We have plenty in common (ex-monsters, kids, values & libido) and never have gotten into a fight. Not so much as a cross word. To make things worse, she is REALLY good looking too.

The problem is that she is going into Law Enforcement and will be starting the Police Academy next month. My question is, how long until I can't stand her any longer?
I am guessing not long... at least that what i think rasto will say...

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts

1 month

·
The King
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where are the LEO's?

I already get plenty of advise from hose draggers.

·
Az Desert Dweller
2,436 Posts
stay clear when she wants to practice with her "baton" !!!, and don't let her handcuff you to anything, especially when she raggin and practicing with the "baton' !!!!!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
A looker with a job, no brainer !!.......... plus you can get totally trashed and won't have to worry about getting your azz kicked !!!! only by her with the rough sex thing.............. I like it !!!!!!:D

·
Registered
2,281 Posts

The first time she arrests you, you will be done. :D

·
Registered
205 Posts
everytime I meet a female cop they seem like they all have to be more dominant than males. I know that it goes with the job but Im just not into it.

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
You'll be doing just fine...:)hand Got a hottie for a DD, that's got a badge and packin' heat...:)devil

·
6,873 Posts
You'll be fine,
I mean she really lowered her standards to date you.
I mean what kinda MANLY MANLY drives a red truck at work:D

·
Registered
634 Posts

almost 30 years and he still likes me :)devil

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts

If she's anything like Andy01 it's going to be about a week into the academy and then they'll never shut up about it.. :D

Seriuosly, I'd dump her now.. Nothing worse then a pissed off chick... Except a pissed off ex chick that is a cop.

RD

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
The academy will be tough on any relationship, but i honestly think if she changes her personality that quick, she will be an epic fail in the line of duty. The job shouldn't change her personality with friends and family. I also wish her the best in these tough economic times in LE.

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
I say fock her while you can, because she'll screw you later. :D

Just sayin'................................;)

·
The King
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I say fock her while you can, because she'll screw you later. :D

Just sayin'................................;)
Don't they all try and pull that crap? :D

The academy will be tough on any relationship, but i honestly think if she changes her personality that quick, she will be an epic fail in the line of duty. The job shouldn't change her personality with friends and family. I also wish her the best in these tough economic times in LE.
Thanks. I think she'll make a good cop. She's in great shape, especially for her age. She's smart, mature, assertive and dedicated to whatever she persues. She was a school teacher for ten years, but the state of Californication has focked up the system and that just wasn't doin' it for her. I doubt she'll do patrol work for much longer than she has to, but who knows.

I plan on supporting her for as long as it takes. I just figured that after dealing with convicts for awhile and hanging around a bunch of cops that want to get in her pants it might get a little challenging after awhile. I guess only time will tell.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts