Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So our grand president is coming to LA for a fund raiser for the party...they expect to raise 30 million bucks, thats all grand, but it costs a few million dollars to bring this person and his cast of idiots out here, and then the cost of supplying him with security while he is here is monumental, so the question for us, the suckers of this great nation is...

Who pays for the trip?
Why dont we the suckers paying for this trip get a reimbursement for these costs?

I know the answers to these questions, but it just pisses me off, but I ll show patience waiting for my business bailout!!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
That sounds about right for these bumbling jackasses. Go have a fund raiser in the most financially bankrupt State in the country.
That says it all in my book.

Why LA though? They should go to the bay and have a big sleepover at Paloosers' place.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
What a way to conserve resources, burn up 100,000 gallons of jet fuel between all the aircraft used for a trip like this.

Brian

So our grand president is coming to LA for a fund raiser for the party...they expect to raise 30 million bucks, thats all grand, but it costs a few million dollars to bring this person and his cast of idiots out here, and then the cost of supplying him with security while he is here is monumental, so the question for us, the suckers of this great nation is...

Who pays for the trip?
Why dont we the suckers paying for this trip get a reimbursement for these costs?

I know the answers to these questions, but it just pisses me off, but I ll show patience waiting for my business bailout!!

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
What a way to conserve resourses, burn up 100,000 gallons of jet fuel between all the aircraft used for a trip like this.

Brian
Exactly!! Wonder if the JP-5 they are using is Bio or low sulfur?? Probably that green jet fuel that you can buy for an extra dollar!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
You make it sound like this is the first pres to do this. It has long been a huge advantage for the sitting president to raise money over others.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
That sounds about right for these bumbling jackasses. Go have a fund raiser in the most financially bankrupt State in the country.
That says it all in my book.

Why LA though? They should go to the bay and have a big sleepover at Paloosers' place.
Remember that a HUGE portion of the Hollywood Move and Music Elite that helped elect him still live in Cali and he is after that money....he could give a crap about Cali other than for those reasons....

I honestly think he can give a crap about any state now that he is Pres...I think his whole goal now is to implement his ideology and turn our country into a government run entity. AS has already been proven by the takeover of banks, auto industry and soon to be health industries.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts